Sunday, February 22, 2009

new pattern!

honeydew tank—Web's photo

Here is my latest design for Webs: a tank top with a tiny honeycomb cable pattern. It's knit with Valley Yarns Longmeadow which is a nice cotton and microfiber blend. It was a nice challenge to sort out little details such as how the cable pattern transitions into the neckline. I also learned how to purl 2 tog with a left leaning slant. The colors are a bit out there - I was going to go with my usual teal and green combo, but I decided to branch out.

Web's pattern link

Ravelry link

honeydew tank2

honeydew tank3

Thanks for all of the lovely comments last week - I'm sorry I couldn't respond to them but it was another crazypants week at work. Thankfully things are settling down. For those who asked, here is the link for the mitten pattern on Ravelry. Here is the direct link as well. Enjoy!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is really cute. i remember when you were planning this design.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love this tank! It looks so springy and light. I can't wait for the weather to catch up!!

10:51 PM  
Blogger Haley said...

adorable pattern! i would like to award you with the Butterfly Award. please see my post for details: http://tales-of-a-knitting-mom.blogspot.com/2009/02/hurray-for-you.html

4:55 PM  
Blogger Malea said...

i love this! it is time to start spring knitting i guess...ugh!

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home